![]() |
| Image Source. |
Another reason I love Facebook is that it’s easy to communicate with your local friends. For example, each year, my class creates a private group so we can post the homework, help each other and meet up. Another really cool thing about Facebook is that you can find people. Recently I founded a primary school mate I hadn’t spoken to for at least seven years and I learned, via Facebook, that she lives in Toronto now. It’s absolutely crazy!
I might use Facebook a lot but I absolutely never pay attention to their ads. For me, internet is not a place to look at ads.
Sometimes I look up ads on YouTube when I’ve seen something that interested me in a store or on TV. I will also look up an ad if a cute guy is in it; I love ads for mens cologne, they are guys are always so handsome! Then, if YouTube suggests some other similar ads that draw my attention, I will look at them too.
Some other places where I pay attention to ads are on the bus, the subway, in magazines, on TV and in movies. However, most of the time, I’ll just look at it and that’s it. Nevertheless, if after seeing an ad I feel I would like to have the product, I am going to look it up. Once I have more information on it, I’ll see if I would like to buy it.

No comments:
Post a Comment